Attn: UK beauty bloggers....help me shop!







I've been away for a while, mostly because I recently moved apartments.  Besides moving being super tiring, it also sucked out any creative juices I once had, (for the last couple of weeks). But I'm back, baby!!!



And volcano eruption permitting, I will be leaving with my boyfriend to visit his family in Scotland. I can't wait!!!

So, this brings me to my question for UK beauty bloggers.....what cosmetic lines should I be looking for across the pond? I love shopping at BOOTS, and I've been to Superdrug....just wondering what makeup and/or skincare lines to look for?



Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And please keep your fingers crossed that the Icelandic volcano doesn't spoil my trip!!!



xo,

S.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... My Ping in TotalPing.com