So, who's really inside these machines?

Hey guys!
I was stumbling upon Stumbleupon today and came across this really cool campaign (possibly German) called "Life's too short for the wrong job". Basically they're posters on the side of machines (drink dispensers, gas pump, kids ride.. etc) that give us a feeling of what people would be doing if they were actually inside working.

That probably sounded confusing didn't it? Why don't I just show you?





Cool aren't they? I actually find them very amusing yet witty at the same time. Personally, I like them because they make you think in a new perspective. When I looked at these I thought "Huh, what if there were really people inside of these machines?". I also feel like it teaches us a good lesson about our future. Also, about the photographs themselves, I feel that they were taken very precisely and purposefully; the subject matter is great! The expressions the people have in the photographs are also quite amusing. The photographs look really realistic, almost as if there are actually people inside with a class screen exposing them.

I hope you liked these images; I sure did!
Want to see more? You can visit this [www.dailydawdle.com/2010/09/10-best-lifes-too-short-for-wrong-job.html] website! :)
Have a good night!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... My Ping in TotalPing.com